Saturday, January 29, 2011


This Wisconsin Winter has been a bit brutal! I have not commuted to work for a couple of weeks but the night time temps have moderated a bit so maybe today I might do the commute on the motored bike. I just mounted some fenders on the bike to go along with the great IRC studded tires. None of this is perfect of course just my little experiment. But I have to say that GEBE has given me to date 2000 miles of commuting with a power assist on my Gary Fisher CR-7! Lets go figure, it does cost about 50 cents a mile to operate an auto in America so that means I saved over 1000 dollars including fuel costs on this GEBE system.
I am indeed ahead of the game already.
Ride what ya want...

Happy times to all in this great new year...

The crazy motored bike commuter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home