Wednesday, January 12, 2011


I went out today in a snow storm on my motored bicycle. It has been a tough winter here in Wisconsin. Little snow for us cross country skiers and plenty little to do for any out door fitness activities except for motored biking on winter roads that is!
I snapped a few pics out on my motored bike today. Its better to look at some pics of some beautiful winter roads in Wisconsin than to concentrate on some of the negative things about motored bikes of late. Let me tell ya how beautiful it was today to be out on the open road...
Me thinks that this is what cycling is all about even if the bike has a power assist motor on board! On Blogger if you left click the pick will enlarge to near full screen for these images. The pics are full quality so there is a bunch of detail to them enjoy.

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home