Thursday, January 20, 2011

Motored bicycles are currently under the radar

Since I have been commuting on my motored bicycle I have noticed that law enforcement does not care at the present time if you have a power assist motor on your bicycle. Nor have I seen in almost 2000 miles of riding another  motorized bicyclist. So, one can assume that as for right now it is clearly business as usual for the Happy Time industry in the motored bike world.
So for now you have a buy. But how long this buy lasts in this current police state economy who knows? Maybe I will turn you in to home land security for being suspicious on that motored happy time bicycle.
Naw... don't care a bit what ya ride around on but as snitch culture gets ramped up who knows?
Well not to harp on the GEBE product here. But why not harp on it? If ya want to get there as Augie says run with GEBE. That's what I am running and its a great reliable product. Great to see that GEBE has adds on those questionable forums. Those adds point the way to folks to have a reliable motorized bicycle experience!
For me anyway out on that open road at night on the way home from work reliability is king!
I know that I am simple minded but that's simply the way I see things!

The motored bike crazy commuter

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home