Thursday, February 24, 2011

The price of a barrel of oil went up over 9% the last 24 hours!

The price of a galleon of regular gas was $3.09 per galleon as of this afternoon.
I went through town tonight and the price is now $3.29 a galleon a jump of 20 cents a galleon why?
Maybe big oil along with the US guberment stirring up trouble in the mid east to jack up their profits?
Who knows! I sure don't! What I do know from my line of work is that a semi tractor and loaded trailer gets about 7 miles per galleon of diesel and what that means for everyone out there is higher prices for everything and I mean a big general inflation if gas hits 5 bucks a galleon. Glad I bought that motored bike kit off of GEBE while I can still afford one!

MBCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home