Sunday, March 6, 2011

To Augie

Augie,

Hope things are going well for you!
I have been posting a bunch of stuff about my motored bike commute to work on my site.
Trying to entertain  and educate.
Well what can I say?  It is about the bike after all as Lance says. But I say its about getting from point A to point B in whatever  way one wants to. Its not about the police asking you where you came from or where you are going its about going to wherever on whatever. Simple as that! It is none of the polices business what you are doing on an open public street. Its called I will do what I want when I want and if I am not breaking any law leave me alone.
I have noticed at least in Wisconsin without that tag its hard to track you. So motored biking rocks as far as I see things at least for personal freedom in personal transportation.

The real crazy motored bike commuter

2 Comments:

Anonymous Augie D. said...

i'm doing fine kevin. but i am pretty much finished with doing anything other than getting on with my ride. i leave alaska for good in less than a month, and am looking forward to seeing how this coming summer goes.

i no longer trouble myself over MBthings i can not change, and being out of it has been such a personal relief. my little site will be there, i'll post pics & notes but i'm not gonna be journaling or blogging.

i'm always available thru email.

i lurk mb stuff all the time, but i don't have much to say these days. i check in here enuff to keep up.

i like your hardcore attitude, it looks like you'll ride in anything, so far it seems the bike will do anything you ask of it, too.

keep riding, stay safe.

March 7, 2011 at 11:18 AM  
Blogger KMB said...

Augie,

My Gary Fisher/GEBE system has now 2700 miles on it which are mostly commuting to work and back. I still am on the original belt which seems to have little wear on it! Yup I guess I will ride in just about anything! And the GEBE folks have a great support system including you if I run into any problems. I would suspect that I put there system through the extream pace! But for more "normal" riders this would show that this is a reliable system...

Kevin

March 9, 2011 at 1:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home