Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What is most relevant in motored bike culture?

I think that my blog is absolute cutting edge in to what is going on. Its not about some cheap Chinese engine kit but actual big mile commuting on a super reliable system!
I have a lot of friends that will put 50 miles on their motored vehicle to come to a group bicycle ride and in a big truck that might get 15 mpg. Well lets figure that will cost at 3.50 per galleon about 12 dollars their and back.
So what! Let them do what they want. 12 bucks gets me almost 3 weeks to work and back! So cycling is not so green after all as they say. Put it on the rack and drive it over to the ride!
I was over on the MBC site for just a few minutes and saw its irrelevance in the real world that we face!
Just saying! Could care less what any happy time folk have to say they are simply irrelevant! Its about getting to point a to point b that matters and what I am posting on this blog is very very cutting edge for any motored biker.
Think what ya want and most importantly ride what ya want.

MBCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home