Wednesday, April 6, 2011

It is 10 to one HT kit to Gebe so what?

If ya want to get there ride GEBE or a regular bicycle but don't expect a 200 dollar kit to get you down the road like I am doing with my GEBE/fisher combo! Hey ride what ya want but me thinks there is a price point here for some desperate folks with gas hitting near four dollars a gallon!
In some states its 20 mph for top speed for a power assist bicycle. Glad I don't live in one of those states! I can ride on my Orbea carbon at 30 mph plus for short periods of time should a power assist bike be regulated to less than this? That is the question. And at least in Wisconsin you can go 30 mph without insurance or any of that non sense on a power assist bike. Me thinks that similar laws should be enacted in all 50 states. I get no hassle riding down the road on my power assist bike.

MBCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home