Sunday, August 28, 2011

If ya want to look like a motorcycle buy a motorcycle

I was over on the Honda Ruckus site and sure enough there were a bunch of folks that wanted to soup up this very basic scouter. If ya want to go really fast buy a real motorcycle! These bikes are made for speed. They have the brakes and suspension to handle all of that speed so why do some want a bicycle or a basic scouter to get motorcycle performance?
This is just retarded IMO.
My GEBE Gary Fisher bicycle is a bicycle first and foremost with a motor for power assist added to it. The bike weighs in at 42 lbs. The Honda Ruckus scooter is 130 lbs and gets about 80 mpg. My GEBE gets about 200 mpg!
I have had "real" motorcycles in the past and plan on buying a big fast one in the near future.
I still plan on using that GEBE/fisher for commuting to work and for running to the post office and other things.
And as a "real" cyclist I went out today on my Orbea full carbon road bike and averaged about 20 mph for  a huge workout! On my GEBE I cruse at 22/24 mph while hardly breaking a sweat! On a motorcycle its freeway speeds and full out performance for motor sports so why dick around with bicycles and scouters if ya want to go fast? Don't get it but its just how retarded a lot of folks are out there...

the trailer trash motorcyclist

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home