Thursday, December 30, 2010

Please join Augie's web ring

I know that on my blog of late there have been some serious issues discussed on the subject of motorized bicycles. But what I am hoping for is for some folks to just put up their personal web sites or blogs about their motorized bicycle experiences. I mean things like I took the bike over to the post office or I stopped for a cup of coffee on my motorized bike. Or I commuted to work. Or I just went for a ride!
No need to tackle the big issues but their is a need to show how useful for everyday activities these motorized bikes can be. Me thinks that this is the bottom line...

Kevin

2 Comments:

Anonymous augie said...

i think people will, or they won't...the current stress...again, "oh well"...

i'll always keep posting pics & notes at the very least, i have friends who wanna see and hear. plus why shouldn't i be proud of a few things, eh? but i'm not about money for me, it's always been about the bike...so i don't need browsers hanging on my every word, my friends know where to find me.

i bet there's a few other folks out there with the same outlook. if that's what your site is about, i won't sully it with my politics, i'll simply enjoy the ride.

even tho my alskan adventure is lost to the community that i shared it with, not my decision...be assured i have all the pics, they'll be put up eventually...but watch what happens after i get started planning for the "corps of discovery" run...

so kevin, is that what you mean about having some fun with this?

December 30, 2010 at 5:33 AM  
Blogger KMB said...

Augie,

Your "politics" are needed on this blog and are quite welcome. Just trying to make other folk feel welcome also.
Boy over on some forums how can you be banned yet the starter of a thread that is stuck at the top of the heap? And mind its about the china 48cc engine no less! And mind I see the responses from a lot of folks on that forum. I mean there should be no limits according to that bunch.
Augie, I 100 percent agree with you on this issue. Its all about keeping our sport legal and not to let a bunch of folks who are not reasonable have the only say in the matter.
Let the debate continue...

Kevin

December 31, 2010 at 12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home