Wednesday, March 16, 2011

First motorist hostile contact while on a motored bike

I was on my way to work when a guy beeps his horn as he passes me nearly running me into the curb and finally whipping me the bird! Well I was on a four lane road with a wide shoulder and he came into the shoulder to harass me!
This gentleman turned into a tavern after messing with me so I just had to do a U-turn to have a "discussion" with this idiot. When I approached his car he got out of his car and he was a fat pot bellied fool with a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and I said "what did I do to you?" And he said that I was in the way and that I was a focking asshole! And he was drunk as a skunk to! I said you need to be a little more polite on the road or you might get your ass kicked! He said lets go and I just thought to myself that this just would not be a fair fight. He was fat out of shape and drunk! So I just laughed got on my bike and continued on my way.
BTW, his car was still at that bar 8 hours later on my way home from work! Incredible!

MBCC

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so sad that there are people like that.

Virginian

March 24, 2011 at 2:53 PM  
Blogger KMB said...

Not to fret Virginian I am still tough and fit and very prone to defend myself but this guy was drunk and tried rather intentionally to run me over with his car. Sorry but I took an issue with his behavior. Could care less what any lawyer would say about my response. I did what I did and say a very sorry individual and backed down and just road away. What more could one do. From now on I simply will not respond to any motorist that wants a fight. No eye contact nor any contact whatsover.

Nine

March 27, 2011 at 4:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home