Monday, March 14, 2011

Lottery tickets at the gas station

I mean I need gas for my bike so I fill up the Robin tank and my two fuel bottles for a total of $1.74 and I go in to the station to pay in cash and what do I get? A bunch of fat assed women lottery ticket buyers hogging the line to pay! I mean scratch your ticket somewhere else other than in the way of the crazy motored bike commuter! I mean give me a focking break here. So from now on I pop the credit card in to the station pump that way no interaction with the brain dead SUV drivers buying lottery tickets and complaining that it costs over a hundred bucks to fill their tanks. And I know why they need big trucks to haul there carcass around!
I have absolutely nothing against the state lottery but I have a lot against fat asses hogging the gas station line making me late for work. Its simple business here. I need to get to work and the fat asses are irrelevant with my credit card at the pump. Problem solved!

MBCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home