Sunday, April 10, 2011

Price at the pump

I get anywhere from 180 to 230 miles per gallon on my GEBE system. Why such a variance? Simple, its the gas station operators at least in Wisconsin that can do what they please with their pumps and weights and measures inspections? Do not count on that man! They raise the price as soon as the spot market price goes up even if they have 20000 gallons of fuel in their tanks! I hear that big huge sucking sound of jobs getting off shored which is good for us and high fuel prices which is also good for us just trying to figure it out. My low mileage has been 182 miles per gallon and my high about 230 miles per gallon. I will take the 180 as a low and just plan on that for my commute! So, planning to do even more motored bike commuting in the future. I have that figured out.....


MBCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home