Saturday, February 4, 2012

Whizzer motored bike at Lake Geneva WI antique shop






I saw this bike at an antique shop and thought that it looked pretty cool. I liked the drive belt and the drive ring on the spokes of the rear wheel.

When I got home I did a "G" on that Whizzer and got a history lesson on that company.
I found out that from 98 or so to now these bikes are not to reliable and that they are a bit pricy. Notice in the pic the towel under the engine and the oil leaking from the engine.

Price on this old bike was a whopping $4500 dollars!! Also, this bike was really heavy! The weights I was reading about on "G" was over 150 lbs!
Note on my pics on this blog you can click on any image to enlarge and click again for full screen.


Motored Biker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home