Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New year Motored bikers!!!

Lets hope that the new year lets folks ride what they want down the road with out harrassment from law enforcement and that all may get along and find a way to fight the five dollar a galleon thing that I think that is coming!
It's all about getting down the road the way I see things.
I will continue to let my personal blog be an avenue for serious debate about motorized bicycling what ever the definition of that happens to be.
All opinions will be respected but subject to some control. I would love to see a network of writers about motored bikes emerge in the new year.
This site is not about control but about decentralization of information about motored bikes.
I am pretty open to most if not all ideas on this subject but in an imperfect world we have law enforcement breathing down our backs as laws are passed with who knows what will happen in the future that I think even pedaling a simple bike down the road might be illegal some day in the former great US of A.


Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home