Wednesday, January 5, 2011

The New York Bike Snob has a blurb about motored bikes

The Bike Snob has a few words to say about a new electric motored bike.
I would love to here his critique of the Happy Time motored bike culture. Please scroll down a bit to see this gem! And to the faint of heart and to most motored bikers this site could be a little hard to handle that's why its on my sidebar of course! This guy is a great read with a great sense of humor about the absurd things going on in cycling culture. Happy time culture is indeed absurd! I love the little midget Harley look but I don't want to discriminate against midgets so I will leave it at that! Seriously, a GEBE bike could be humorously criticized but would ultimately pass muster. Just my thoughts on this subject.
Maybe I should send him an email...

Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home