Thursday, April 7, 2011

I hate my motorized bike

This is not cycling its going to work in traffic on busy roads and it is not recreation.
Even folks at gas stations annoy me! So I use my credit card at the pump so as to have as little contact as possible with that average commuter who is now forced to cough up four bucks a gallon for gas! Yet they don't slow down and they buy lottery tickets at the counter and they piss me off and annoy me on the road yet they seem to think that cheap gas will return when the economy "rebounds" let me tell ya folks its not going to rebound and these high fuel prices are here to stay. Ever hear of gas coming down in the long term?
As far as I am concerned this motorized bike is a focking car as I see things!
For me at four bucks a gallon its all about necessity. And I pity the poor person that has to endure a Happy Time bike for there way to work and back day in and day out....

MBCC

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home